We’re a Twin Cities real estate team devoted to the business of helping clients make the best possible decisions. With firsthand knowledge of living in the heart of the city, and out in the suburbs, we know the ins and outs of the Twin Cities real estate market. Our goal is to provide you with resources and offer our know-how to help you make an informed decision. We listen, we share, we work to help you buy and sell your home. Contact us today to let us know how we can help.
- Full-Time Realtors.
- Uphold the Realtor Code of Ethics.
- $75+ Million in Sales.
- Mpls St Paul Magazine Super Real Estate Agents.
- RE/MAX Platinum & 100% Club.
- You will work with us exclusively!
- We provide our clients with all the personal attention and care that buyers and sellers deserve.
- Annie is a graduate of the University of Minnesota with B.S. in Psychology.
- Bob is a graduate of the University of Minnesota with B.S. in Mathematics.
- Kristin is a graduate of the University of Minnesota with B.S. in Housing.
- Annie is a Certified Staging Professional.
- Bob has his Associate Broker’s License.
- 15+ years experience.
- Selling homes from the peak of the market throughout subsequent downturn and recovery.
- Selling new construction, traditional sales, and distressed properties.
We love working with our clients and it shows. Over 80% of our sales are referrals or past clients.
We’ve worked with both veteran and rookie agents, and are skilled at negotiating with both.
We sell just the right amount of homes. Enough to be market leaders, but not so many that we can’t give you and your sale the time and energy they deserve.
Choosing us means working with US (not some lesser qualified assistant). WE do your marketing. WE take the calls. WE do the negotiating. WE sell your home!
Until we meet in person, let us introduce ourselves with a virtual handshake
Welcome to the Team!
Annie and Bob welcome Kristin Kiratli to the team. Kristin is a newly licensed Realtor with Results Support Services working with the Pacieznik REMAX Results team. (Kristin is Bob’s sister…thankfully for Kristin, there is no family resemblance, obviously:)