This HOME has everything you are dreaming of! Set on a curvy, shady, oak-lined avenue, welcoming you into the open layout of its living, dining, entertaining and cooking space (stainless, eat-in, formal and bar dining), with hardwood floors, 2 brick fireplaces, and large sunny windows, this is THE HOME! Head upstairs to three well-appointed bedrooms, including the Master with ample walk-in closet, dressing area and spacious en suite 3/4 bath. Just a few steps down to the breezy screened porch with ceiling fan overlooking your private fully fenced backyard, and a bonus room to use as you wish. The expansive lower level family room is sure to accommodate your every activity. Welcome to your dream HOME at 6132 Ewing in Edina!
- 2009 New Windows and Blinds
- 2012 new Front Door
- 2013 New Back Door
- 2008 New Hardwood Bedroom Flooring
- 2012 Updated Full Bath with Silestone
- 2009 Updated lower 3/4 with Ceramic Flooring
- 2009 Mudroom Tile
- 2009 Air Conditioner
- 2009 Storage Shed
- 2010 Fence
- Updated Main Floor Bamboo Flooring
- Updated Maple Kitchen Cabinets
- Updated Master Suite with Private Master and Walk-in Closet
- Strachauer Park Neighborhood of Edina is located in the Northeast quadrant of the city of Edina. It is bounded by 60th Street to the North, Xerxes Avenue to the East, Hwy. 62 to the South and France Avenue to the West. This residential neighbor was developed in three subdivisions, Bel-Air, Town Realty Edina Terrace, and the Erickson Addition. Its homes are primarily of the 1950′s era but the recent “tear-down” transformation of Edina has interspersed a few newly built homes throughout the neighborhood. The neighborhood’s namesake park has youth soccer fields, skating and hockey rink, warming house, basketball courts, playground and seasonal dog park. There’s nothing like walking out your front door to your own neighborhood Strachauer Park. See you there!
- More Parks: A couple of blocks north there’s the quaint Chowen Park, and the natural setting of York Park which resides on the banks of Minnehaha Creek. Playgrounds, fields, and courts will keep you very happy and active. The Pamela Park lighted turf playfields will be your destination if your team is playing soccer or lacrosse, and the diamonds for baseball and softball have batting cages next to the newly built park shelter/building/warming house.
- Trails & Lakes: The Beard Ave footbridge allows you to cross the Minnehaha Creek and connect to the Minneapolis Grand Round trail system. Lake Harriet is only 2 miles away as is the 20+ paved trail system will take you into downtown, the river, falls and lakes. This is why you live here…convenient access to the Metro area trail systems.
- Restaurants: You will live the good life (gastronomically speaking) living so close to so many outstanding eateries such as Lola’s, Cave Vin, Salutes, Wuollet’s, D’Amico’s, Patricks, McCormick & Schmick’s, Crave, Dunn Brothers, Starbucks. Are you crying uncle yet? Or those tears of joy :)
- Shops: Located only blocks away are three of the premier shopping destinations in all of MN: 50th & France, Southdale Center and the Galleria….perfect for hardcore shopping or making a quick run for groceries and home supplies.
- Schools: Your home resides within the prestigious Edina School District. Cornelia Elementary , Southview Middle School and Edina High School all provide world class educational opportunities for all. Go Hornets!