The architects sure knew what they were doing when designing this custom beauty. A well thought-out design incorporates an open layout with soaring ceilings and walls of windows. New and resurfaced hardwood floors, a statuesque two story stone fireplace, thoroughly updated kitchen and baths, custom closets and cabinetry, sweeping main level deck, three season screened porch, upper level laundry, and the master suite‘s secluded tree-top balcony are just a few of this home’s outstanding features. Meticulous maintenance both inside and out. The private lot sits on a quiet, wooded cul-de-sac. No need for curtains when your neighbors are trees, squirrels and blue sky. A three car garage completes this picture of perfection.
Heart of the Home: This clean and bright, well proportioned kitchen is truly the heart of this home. Stainless, granite, tile, and a bank of cabinets will please the most discerning of chefs! Open to the formal dining and living areas and adjacent to the screened porch, the cooks in your kitchen will always be connected to the rest of the party.
Recent Updates: This home is immaculate and truly move-in ready. How did it get here? Some updates and improvements the day we moved in…other renovations were done just for the sale. Either way, lucky you! You’ve got a custom built home, with big ticket updates and recent modern touches that will bring your “honey-do” list down to nothing.
- New roof & flashing 2012
- New hardwood floors installed in dining and living room.
- New hardwood floors installed in upper hall and bathroom
- All original wood flooring resurfaced
- Ceiling and closet light fixtures replaced. This included all cans and track lights.
- Custom closet organizers installed by Anderson Cabinet of St. Paul
- New faucet and sink in upper wet bar and lower level kitchen
- New light fixtures in dining room, entry, and kitchen island
- New floor & wall tile in 3 full bathrooms
- New granite in all bathrooms
- New mirrors in all bathrooms
- New sinks in all bathrooms
- New faucets in all bathrooms, new shower hardware in master bath
- Master Bath tub resurfacedNew granite in lower level kitchen
- New no maintenance, insulated garage doors
- New garage door opener installed-sensor for obstructions with new opener
- Driveway resurfaced
- Upper level deck replaced with no-maintenance decking.
- New upper level deck membrane installed by Beissel Window & Siding
- All electrical switches and plates updated
- New bead board ceiling in screen porch
- New outdoor ceiling fan in screen porch
- Property surveyed and marked
- Security system install with remote phone access
Bed and Bath: Five bedrooms are highlighted by a grand and luxurious master suite. With a private deck, a solarium-spa basking under a skylight, expansive bath with granite vanity, and custom walk-in closet, you’ll feel as if everyday is a vacation in the elegant simplicity of your master suite.
Entertaining Lower Level: This lower level has it all…look-out windows, two large bedrooms, 3/4 bath, and full kitchen open to the family room with fireplace. Room for everything and everybody.
Outdoor Retreat: The 1/3 acre cul de sac lot is a combination of lawn and woods. Room for all to run and play with the private wooded view that you can enjoy from the massive deck and master suite balcony.
West Bloomington: This home resides in high demand West Bloomington, with its award winning schools (Jefferson High School), its close proximity to parks, lakes and recreation areas (with trails and paths, ski runs, disc golf course, beaches, and unmatched views of the city), nearby world class shopping, numerous restaurants (both familiar and one of a kind) and all conveniently located within minutes of downtown Minneapolis, the airport, and anywhere else your heart desires.