This unique, mid-century Edina home has been updated, upgraded and uplifted. Each and every square foot has been skillfully refinished, beautifully refurbished or completely re-done with meticulous care. From its gleaming oak floors to its sunny eat-in kitchen (granite, stainless and cherry cabinetry), this home is magnificent. The jewel of the home, a spacious, vaulted and beamed living room, boasts skylights, floor-to-ceiling cherry shelving, brick hearth and graceful picture window overlooking the expertly landscaped, private wooded lot. Three classic bedrooms upstairs, including a master suite, and all freshly remodeled baths whisper understated quality…No detail has been overlooked, every measure has been taken, and the results are amazing. This one-of-a-kind Edina home is turn-key and move-in ready for you to start living your dream. Welcome HOME!
4 Level Split
4 bedrooms 3 bath 2 car
Total Finished: 3107 sq ft
Above Ground Finished: 1920 sq ft
Below Ground Finished: 1187 sq ft
0.27 acre wooded lot
2017 Henn. Co. Tax: $ 8554
The close to $200,000 in updates, remodels and repairs, done at the home since seller moved, in include:
- All new appliances
- New water softener
- Finished lower level exercise room
- All bathroom completely remodeled
- Added oak flooring to sunroom
- New wood stairs to lower level
- New attic insulation
- Buried electrical line to home
- Chimney repair
- Regraded landscaping around home
- New retaining wall and egress window
- French drain in back yard
- Refinished wood floors
- Painted interior
- Lake Cornelia Neighborhood of Edina is located in the Southeast quadrant of the city of Edina. It is bounded on the North by Hwy.62, on the East by Valley View Road, on the South by 70th Street and on the West by Hwy.100. This primarily residential area is also home to the Edina Art Center, The Edina Aquatic Center, and the 22 acre Rosland Park, with its ball fields, playground, fishing dock, picnic pavilion, disc golf course and pickle ball! Lake Cornelia is at the Park’s center, with a walking path around the North section of the Lake. As with much of the suburb of Edina, this area was built mid-century, and many of its homes are one story ramblers.
- More Parks: About a mile north is Pamela Park’s lighted turf playfields that will be your destination if your team is playing soccer or lacrosse. The diamonds for baseball and softball have batting cages next to the newly built park shelter/building/warming house. Lewis Park to the west is another home field for the Edina Soccer Club.
- Trails & Lakes: The nearby (soon to be completed) 15-mile Nine Mile Creek Regional Trail will connect Edina to the Also, Lake Harriet is only 4 miles away as is the 20+ paved trail system will take you into downtown, the river, falls and lakes. This is why you live here…convenient access to the Metro area trail systems.
- Restaurants: You will live the good life (gastronomically speaking) living so close to so many outstanding eateries such as Lola’s, Salutes, Peoples Organic, Crave, Pittsburgh Blue, McCormick & Schmick’s, and Good Earth. Are you crying uncle yet? Or those tears of joy :)
- Shops: Located only blocks away are three of the premier shopping destinations in all of MN: 50th & France, Southdale Center and the Galleria….perfect for hardcore shopping or making a quick run for groceries and home supplies.
- Schools: Your home resides within the prestigious Edina School District. Cornelia Elementary , Southview Middle School and Edina High School all provide world class educational opportunities for all. Go Hornets!