This well-built home is a timeless classic that exudes charm. Its unique mid-century finishes include original gleaming hardwood floors, neat spaces and lots of sunlit windows. You’ll find impeccable attention to detail and meticulous maintenance in this beautifully updated home. Understated elegance abounds in the neutral paint palette, the remodeled kitchen and bath, and the sleek built-in closet system in the master bedroom. Head outside to your deck and fully fenced backyard. This corner lot is a quarter acre, but feels like so much more. Enjoy your garden, mature trees, and peaceful neighborhood. A perfect homestead at a great price. From curb appeal to backyard oasis, this home is a gem!
Heart of the Home: The main floor living space of this charmer is a perfect marriage of lasting style and modern day sensibilities. Its updated white kitchen, with glass cabinet fronts, stainless appliances and granite counters will make the chef in your household smile! The cozy living/dining room is just through the alcove door, so no one will feel left out. Welcome into the warm heart of this home!
Bed and Bath: The main floor bedrooms are quaint and quiet, and right across the hall from the tastefully updated bathroom. Modern tile in the tub and shower, and pedestal sink are in keeping with era of the home! The upstairs Master is spacious and lovely!
Lower Level: The lower level of this home boasts opportunities galore. In addition to the expertly finished family room, there is lots of space to improve…will you egress to add a bedroom, use the bonus room as a music or art studio, exercise area or playroom? The choice is yours.
Eliot Neighborhood, St.Louis Park: The Eliot neighborhood is a quiet residential St. Louis Park neighborhood bounded by Golden Valley to the North, Louisiana Avenue to the West, Cedar Lake Road to the South and the CP Railroad tracks to the East. Eliot has two neighborhood parks, Hampshire and Jersey. Eliot Community Center is also located in this great neighborhood. All types of retail, shopping, restaurants and health services are literally blocks away, with Downtown St. Louis Park at Excelsior and Grand, Uptown, the Lakes, and Downtown Minneapolis just minutes away from this convenient, central location. “Experience life in the Park.
- North: City of Golden Valley (I-394)
- South: Cedar Lake Road
- East: CP Railroad
- West: Louisiana Avenue
- Eliot has two neighborhood parks: Hampshire Park and Jersey Park.
- Eliot Community Center and school is located in this neighborhood.
- About 2/3 of the single-family lots and 10 percent of the single family homes were developed before WWII.
- Eliot occupies 239.2 acres (28 blocks residential).
- Parks and open space – 4.0 percent
- The average year built (single family houses) was 1949.
- Population – 2249 (2002 Census)
- Eliot neighbors formed a neighbors group in 2001. Their first activities were an ice cream social and Halloween party. Previously Eliot has hosted a neighborhood National Night Out event every other year.